LBI Trauma is looking for a committed office employee for a maternity leave substitute job (duration 2 years), for full-time employment of 40 hours per week.
- First point of contact for employees, cooperation partners and suppliers
- Management support
- General, administrative activities (e.g. correspondence, appointment and travel coordination, filing, sending samples)
- Preparation of reports (e.g. annual report, evaluation report, Statistics Austria)
- Event organization (e.g. workshops, seminars, congresses)
- Preparation of personnel agendas
- Experience in office organization
- Confident, friendly demeanor
- Good spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (business fluent) - other languages would be an advantage
- Experienced in handling common Office applications (MS Office, e-mail programs, presentation programs)
- Knowledge of administrative activities (preparation of personnel agendas)
- The position is to be filled as soon as possible and the employment relationship is limited to 2 years.
- Varied and challenging area of activity
- Very good working atmosphere
- Starting salary from € 2,365 gross per month (based on 40h / week) depending on qualifications and experience
If we have piqued your interest, please send your detailed application documents including a letter of motivation to Ms. Ester Venturato (firstname.lastname@example.org).