LBI Trauma is looking for a laboratory technician (full-time) in the field of chemical / biomedical analysis who is enthusiastic about traumatology, intensive care medicine, anesthesia, orthopedics and regenerative medicine.
- Planning, implementation and development of biochemical analysis with a focus on immunochemical methods (ELISA, Luminex, Flow Cytometry, Western blot, fluorescence microscopy)
- Device responsibility for the equipment available for these methods
- Training students and staff in these methods
- Supporting general laboratory management
- Completed training in chemical-technical or biomedical analysis
- Experience in immunochemical or other methods listed above is a plus
- Knowledge of experimental design, evaluation, basics of statistics
- Excellent organizational skills and project management
- Very good communication skills, both spoken and written, in German and English
- An exciting research environment
- Varied tasks
- Opportunities for personal development
- Excellent working atmosphere
The FWF's salary scheme for CTA or BMA (https://www.fwf.ac.at/de/forschungsfoerderung/personalkostensaetze) is used for the advertised position. We also support opportunities for personal scientific / technical development.
If we have piqued your interest, please send your detailed application documents including a letter of motivation to Ester Venturato (email@example.com) by November 30, 2021 at the latest.