LBI Trauma is looking for a full-time employee in the field of biomedical research with experience in accompanying, planning and conducting clinical studies and enthusiasm about traumatology, anesthesiology, orthopedics and regenerative medicine. A completed medical degree is not mandatory, as clinical implementation is handled by clinicians. The position requires a communicative and solution-oriented personality with excellent knowledge of statistics. We also require experience in preliminary assessments for ethics committees and in preparing ethics applications.
Your area of activity:
- Support of a clinical study in the field of sensor technology for lower limbs
- Preliminary assessment of a limited number of applications to the AUVA ethics committee
- Preparation and / or support of ethics applications
- Completed medical or scientific degree
- Experience in accompanying / conducting clinical studies
- Sound knowledge of experimental design, math / statistics, databases and data management
- Excellent organizational skills and project management
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, in German and English
For the advertised position, the FWF's salary scheme is applied depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
Please send your detailed application documents including a letter of motivation to Bettina Aigner (Bettina.Aigner@trauma.lbg.ac.at) until March 15, 2021.