At this year’s world congress of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS) in Kyoto, Japan the LBI Trauma will be present as organizer of five symposia:
- Ligament and Tendon Regeneration – How to Translate into Clinical Practice (Thomas Nau, Andreas Teuschl)
- Laser perforation and alternative strategies for matrix repopulation (Sylvia Nürnberger, Susanne Wolbank)
- Mechanobiology and force sensing in regenerative medicine (Giancarlo Forte, Heinz Redl)
- Advanced skeletal regenerative therapies in the context of aging (Darja Marolt-Presen, Günther Lepperdinger)
- Gene therapy for bone regeneration (Ara Hacobian, Fergal O’Brien)
Furthermore David Hercher will be an invited speaker at the symposium Tissue Engineering and beyond in peripheral nerve regeneration - from supportive biomaterials and cells to functional recovery.
Further information on the congress can be found here.